Coffee Radar has been released! Search locations by continent, state, city, or café name, and explore essential café data such as coffee quality, non-dairy milk options, barista friendliness, and wifi speed.
This first release also features a review system, Google account integration for logging in, and specialty cafés in Sofia – Bulgaria, and Istanbul – Türkiye. Read the full changelog on this page to learn more, and feel free to share suggestions or feedback to help improve Coffee Radar for fellow coffee enthusiasts!
- Users can search locations by: continent, state, city, and café name.
- Developed single café template to include the following data:
- Espresso quality
- Cappuccino quality
- Filter Coffee quality
- Other coffee-based drinks quality
- Types of non-dairy milks available
- Café size
- Baristas Friendliness
- Electrical outlets
- Wifi Obstacles
- General Wifi Speed
- Developed review system for essential data: coffee beverages and barista friendliness.
- Users can sign in and register with their Google account.
- Added account page with essential options.
- Users can see a list of their reviews from the personal “reviews” page.
- Added feedback box at the bottom-right area of the screen.
- Added 10 specialty Cafes in Sofia, Bulgaria.
- Added 10 specialty Cafes in Istanbul, Türkiye.
Questions and feedback
If you have any suggestions, feedback, or ideas on how to improve Coffee Radar, leave a comment down below or use the feedback form. If you use the form, you will need to enter an email address. I will use your email address only to reply to you, if necessary. It will not be added to any sort of mailing list or notification system, and it will never be used for any kind of marketing communication.